Looking for a FUN, engaging way for your students to review identifying action verbs and verb tenses? Well, these 24 Thanksgiving-themed tasks cards provide the perfect opportunity! They are adorable, easy to use, and your students will LOVE them!
This product includes:
- Direction Sheet
- 24 task cards (8 of each verb tense: past, present, future) – Students will read a given sentence and determine the action verb in the sentence and its verb tense.)
- Student Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- 3 Learning Posters (Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense)
- Interactive Journal Page (with sample)
These task cards can be used:
- Whole class (use one at a time to promote discussion)
- In literacy stations (allowing students the opportunity to discuss their answers and reasoning with a partner or group)
- For Scoot
- As game cards (used with any board game)
- You may want to print on cardstock and/or laminate for more durability.
- Cut cards and store in a Ziploc bag or envelope for easy organization.
We hope you and your students enjoy this wonderful activity!
Kathleen & Mande’