Thanksgiving-themed word searches! One for /r/ and one for /s/. A great activity to do before the holidays!
Ideas for use:
- Do word searches individually or as a group
- Articulation students can announce “I circled....” with each word they find, while Language students can use vocabulary “discovered, located...”
- Orally create sentences correctly using the words
- Write sentences together/individually with correct usage and grammar
- Can be sent home as a great homework activity for vocabulary and articulation practice
Important - this product may also be found for free on my blog's resource library by subscribing here.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest-running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals, and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️