Thanksgiving Word Work
Printables for any vocabulary List
Thanksgiving Vocabulary Worksheets for ANY Word List.
You can use these with a variety of ages in a variety of ways.
1. Pie Syllables (Syllables Sort)
2. Turkey Write (Write in your words in different colors on the turkey feathers)
3. Write it, Stamp it, Fancy write it
4. Leaves Graph (Flying words - roll a die and write a word. Which will be the first to fly?)
5. Play BUMP with my words - with a spinner-4 options(kids create their own game using a given word list and play)
6. Play BUMP with my words - with a die-6 options (kids create their own game using a given word list and play)
7. Play Tic-tac-toe with my words - kids use 2 colors to write words from their word list in the game grid.
8. I mix it you fix it - Scramble some words for a friend
9. I mix it I fix it - Scramble some words for a yourself and come back to the worksheet later to see if you remember them. (2 pages - boy's and girl's)
10. Words in the wind - Beautiful flying leaves to write your words behind.
11. Thanksgiving Bingo - 2 bingo boards with 25 and 9 boxes + 3 pages of cards. Kids create their own boards and use the cards to pick words. They or a teacher/parent writes the words on the cards in advance.
12. Fall Words - Kids write words in the autumn leaves, color them, then sort the words according to color (2 pages - Fall Words or Autumn Words)
13. Vowel Consonant Count - Choose 6 words write them in the leaves, count the number of vowels and consonants and write them in the acorns.
14. How many letters - sort 3,4,5 and 6 letter words
15. Colorful turkey. The turkey lost its feathers. Write words to decorate it. Roll a die to see what color to use every time. (2 pages - for 9 or 15 words)
16. My Fall Name - Write your name in the leaves. Copy all the words from your word list that contain any of the letters from your name (2 pages - My Fall Name or My Autumn Name)
17. Thankful words - write all the letters from your word list that INCLUDE a letter from the word Thanksgiving
18. Thankful words 2 - write all the letters from your word list that STARTS WITH a letter from the word Thanksgiving
19. Thanksgiving Domino - Make your Own. Blank tiles for domino with fall pictures. Kids write words from their word list, cut out and play.
20. Lucky Fall Words - Choose a word from your list, roll a die to see how many times you need to write it. (2 pages - Lucky Fall Words or Lucky Autumn Words)
21. Hide them, Find them - make your own word search.
22. ABC Order - Choose words from your word list - put them in alphabetical order.
23. My Word List. Pages to write down your words. (2 pages - for 9 words and for 18 words).
Download the PREVIEW to see all the worksheets included.