Thanksgiving Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
This is a FUN Thanksgiving worksheet packet that your young learners will love!
This packet is written for the Kindergarten and First Grade levels, each with a Thanksgiving theme.
♥ November 2017: This pumpkin themed worksheet set has been completely updated! You'll find new fonts, graphics, and *SIX* new worksheets!
♥ Make sure you click on the preview sample above and determine if this is the skill level you need!
In this Thanksgiving Worksheet Packet you'll find:
→ Match the Food!
– Match the correct Thanksgiving food to each word
→ Who Am I?
– Use the words in the word bank to complete the riddle
→ Fix the Sentence!
– Write the sentences with correct capitalization and punctuation
→ Build Your Thanksgiving Sentence (2)
– Cut out the sentence, draw a picture, and practice writing; includes 2 pages
→ Thanksgiving Word Search
→ Fill in the Missing Letters!
– Complete each word by filling in the missing letters
→ ABC Order
– Arrange each section of Thanksgiving-themed words in ABC order
→ Label the Thanksgiving Picture
– Cut and paste activity
→ Punctuate It!
– Cut and paste activity; Glue the correct end mark on each sentence
→ Mary’s Big Day
– Reading comprehension activity
→ Pumpkin Partners
– Match and color each set of CVC rhyming words
→ How Much Does it Cost?
– Use the prices on each vegetable to answer the questions
→ Color By Number: Addition and Subtraction
– Includes whole numbers to 10
→ Number Bonds
– Number bonds with sums to 10
→ Thanksgiving Addition
– Match the addition facts; includes 3 addition word problems
→ Thanksgiving Subtraction
– Match the subtraction facts; includes 3 subtraction word problems
→ Thanksgiving Math Facts
– Cut and paste activity; Determine whether the math equation is correct
→ Counting By 5’s
→ Counting By 10’s
→ What Equals 10?
– Cut out equation and determine if the answer equals 10; cut and paste activity
PLUS 6 NEW PAGES!
→ Highlight the Word! (2)
– Highlight or color the given sight word; includes words from the Dolch Primer and First Grade lists
→ Thanksgiving Maze
→ Owl Color By Number
– Simple color by number for numerals 1 through 6
→ Turkey Fun Page
– Includes a turkey maze, dot-to-dot, tracing turkey, and a turkey to color
→ Name That Turkey!
– Color each of the patterned turkeys and give them names
MORE fun worksheets for your young learners!
→ File Folder Word Wall: THANKSGIVING!
→ File Folder Word Wall: FALL!
→ It's Fall! Coloring Pages
♥ I appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you if you choose to leave a comment!