Perfect Thanksgiving Writing Prompts! Each writing page has three lines for writing and a large box for illustrations. This download includes:
- Blank Writing paper
- Thankful Graphic Organizer
- "I am Thankful" Prompt
- Writing Paper with Picture of a Turkey
- Pilgrim Graphic Organizer
- "The Pilgrim" Prompt
- Indian Graphic Organizer
- "The Indian" Prompt
- The First Thanksgiving Graphic Organizer
- "If I was on the Mayflower" prompt
- Writing Paper with a Picture of the Mayflower
- The First Thanksgiving Words (To be used with the reader)
- "The First Thanksgiving" Reader
"The First Thanksgiving" Reader Includes:
pg. 1 I can see the Mayflower.
pg. 2 I can see the Pilgrim.
pg. 3 I can see the Indian.
pg. 4 I can see the cornucopia.
pg. 5 I can see the turkey.
pg. 6 I can see the pie.
pg. 7 I can see the First Thanksgiving.
Students will complete the sentence using the picture clues and "My First Thanksgiving" words.
Check out these other great Thanksgiving resources!
Turkey Rhyming Activities (NEW)
First Thanksgiving Emergent Reader (NEW)
Thanksgiving Write AND Count the Room (NEW)