Encourage students to be thankful this year with these Thanksgiving writing activities! They will be able to brainstorm what they're thankful for by filling in bubble maps, writing lists, and writing lists with prompts. Then they can write out what they're thankful for and make an acrostic poem. Lastly, they can make an acorn or turkey poster to display!
• Brainstorming (5 and 10 ideas)
• Make A List! (5 and 10 ideas)
• Thankful For Turkeys
• Thankful For Family
• Thankful For Friends
• Thankful For Food
• Thankful For My Home
• Thankful For My Pet
• Thankful For School
• Thankful For My Teacher
• I'm Thankful For... (4 writing pages in regular and primary dotted lines)
• Thankful Acrostic Poem (regular and primary dotted lines)
• Turkey & Acorn Poster Directions
• 5 pages of posters: turkey with and without name blank, acorn with and without name blank, and acrostic poem acorn.
*Please see the preview for a good look at this resource!*
You may also like:
Fall Writing Templates
How To Writing Prompts Fall Themes
See More Writing Templates!