PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.05 MB | 15 pages
This product is a fun craftivity that provides students with a chance to share what they are thankful for while practicing their ability to write a focused paragraph that highlights a topic sentence and supporting details.
This activity can be differentiated by using 2 different lesson options:
1. Create a turkey that has a topic sentence written on the belly of the Turkey and supporting details on the feathers
2. Write a paragraph about being thankful
There are 3 different ways that the 2 lessons can be implemented:
1. Students can independently complete either project during a writing center.
2. The teacher can use 1 of the activities during a small group session.
3. The students can complete either assignment during a whole group session.
Included in the 15 pages that make up this product are:
• Title page
• Student instructions
• A brainstorm template
• 2 different turkey craftivity templates
• A paragraph rough draft template
• A final draft template
Be sure to check out the free preview so you can get a closer look at this product.
Get TPT Credit . . .
. . . by rating this product! Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in) and click the Provide Feedback button (next to this product). Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that lower the cost on future purchases. We really value your thoughts and look forward to hearing your ideas!
Discounts, Freebies & New Products
Be the first to know about our discounts, freebies and new product launches by becoming a follower on TPT and FACEBOOK. (To become a TPT follower, click the green star next to our profile picture at the top of this page.)