Celebrate Thanksgiving through yoga poses for kids!
Practice these 12 yoga postures to celebrate this special occasion through movement. Each yoga pose is coupled with 12 Thanksgiving-themed keywords (ex.be a turkey, pumpkin, and sunflower). End your yoga session with a Gratitude Meditation. An index, yoga tips, pose descriptions, and guided meditation are included. The illustrated yoga kids are multicultural from seven countries
What’s included in these Thanksgiving Yoga Cards for Kids, including 35 digital yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose descriptions
• 12 Yoga pose cards
• 12 matching Thanksgiving cards
• Gratitude meditation
• All cards are full color
Download these Thanksgiving yoga cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
• Trish’s Fall Photography: A Fall Yoga Book for Kids
• Halloween Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on