This Thanksgiving bundle has 50 pages of Math and Literacy fun! There are a ton of engaging activities that will bring the Thanksgiving spirit into your classroom. This collection will be a wonderful supplement to your Thanksgiving or Fall unit plans. This bundle includes a wide variety of easy-to-follow Math and Literacy activities that allows you to bring added fun into your classroom all month long. Just print, and pass out! Great for centers, individual or group work, homework, and remedial practice!
- A "Make your own" bingo card set where students cut out Thanksgiving bingo cards and glue them onto a blank template. You simply cut out tiles, draw a tile without looking, and watch the excitement unfold!
- Adding (3 digit by 3 digit)
- What's the Difference (3 digit by 2 digit) (Some regrouping)
- Multiply Mania (2 versions, Double by single digit and Double by Double digit) (Word Problems included)
- Multiplication and Division "Fill in the Blank" worksheets
- Division practice (2 versions- with and without remainders)
- Which Operation? (Students read story problems, choose an operation, write an equation, and solve).
- 3 Fact Family sheets
- Find the Pattern Sequencing Math sheet (Answer Key included)
- Identifying Fractions Worksheet
- Adding Fractions Worksheet
- Pilgrim Place Value (Students identify the Place and Value of numbers from Hundreds through Thousandths). Answer Key Included.
- Word Form Fun (Students practice standard, expanded, and word form of numbers). (Answer Key Included).
- Comparing Decimals (Answer Key Included).
- 2 Versions of "Within a Word" Sheets. Students create as many words as possible from the letters in "Thanksgiving" and "I Am Thankful".
- "Build a Sentence" sheet. Students create as many sentences as possible using a given set of themed words.
- ABC Order (Answer Key Included)
- Stormin' Parts of Speech (Students sort words according to their part of speech.) (Answer Key Included)
- Synonyms Worksheet
- Antonyms Worksheet
- 2 Versions of Thanksgiving acrostic poems.
- "I Am Thankful" Writing Activity
- "My Thanksgiving" Writing Activity
- "My Discovery" Writing Activity - Students write about what they'd like to become famous for discovering.
- "No More Turkey" persuasive writing practice.
- "Teach a Pilgrim to..." (Sequencing story where students teach a Pilgrim a new skill!)
- 3 Exciting journal prompts
- Fall Book Review
- Thanksgiving Limerick teaches students the basics of a limerick poem, an original example is provided, and then students get to create their own!
- "Graphing Candy" graphing and response sheets. Students graph color patterns according to Skittles, M and M's or other candy, and then respond to an answer sheet.
- "Thankful To Be Smart" grade tracker. Students may use this sheet to track their own grades across any subject!
- Thanksgiving Homework Pass
- Fall "All Star" Award
I wish you and your class a very Happy Thanksgiving holiday!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to ask!
Please remember to rate this product and leave feedback.
If you enjoyed this product, check out my "Teach a Turkey To..." Writing Activities Packet!
Click here to visit my store