Celebrate Thanksgiving by creating a magnificent work of art in a fun way with your students.
They will create original artwork with very simple materials.
You can transform this art into a Thanksgiving card.
This activity allows students to be very creative!
-Grade 2 and up
-Thick and thin lines
-Black felts (fine point) (OR black pencil crayons OR pen)
This document contains:
-Complete instructions to achieve your project with explanatory photos.
-Drawings that sybolize Thanksgiving, and to allow for diversity in the artwork.
-2 Doodles using the theme Thanksgiving.
-8 different kinds of lettering to start the Doodles.
-1 page explaining what Doodle art is.
Takes about 3 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.