Thanksgiving is not very far. Here is a colourful powerpoint presentation with 35 slides for assemblies or simply for a lesson around Thanksgiving in November.
It can be used either at the beginning of the month to allow students to prepare Thanksgiving activities or right before the 4th Thursday of the month.
- a self-target setting slide
- a video explaining the Pilgrims' story
- a recap to make sure students have understood the video.
- a multiple choice quiz
- a true-false exercise
- a word search
- a maze
- a filling gap exercise
- a recipe
- a thinking time activity to make students aware that we need to be grateful for what we have
- slides inviting students to reflect on themselves
- a plenary that invites them to prepare activities around Thanksgiving.
I hope you will like it. Please leave a feedback, rating and follow me to get your free ressource. Enjoy! Use the activity booklet for more efficiency