Thanksgiving Math - November Math packet includes:
• Fill the math cornucopia with addition (2 and 3 addends) and subtraction number sentences that are true
• Balance equations by making the turkey feathers equal on both sides of the balance
• Measure the pilgrim hats to the nearest inch
• Find, tally, graph and analyze the data with a Thanksgiving picture containing turkeys, Pilgrim boys, girls and Wampanoag boys, girls
• Cornucopia frames and arrows – find the rule and/or the missing numbers. A blank one is included for you to make up your own or accommodate different learning levels.
• Turkey time – draw hands on the turkey clocks to show the digital times (hour and half-hour) and write the digital times shown on the turkey clocks. A set of plain clocks are included.
Several printing choices included – color, partial color, black and white
Answer keys included where necessary
Please check out the preview before your purchase to make sure my product meets your needs. If you have questions, please ask in the question/comment area or email me at: email@example.com.
If you like my Thanksgiving Math product I would appreciate your rating and feedback!
You're going to LOVE next month's Math pack!
December Math Madness
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Copyright © 2013 Leah MG Abatiell. All Rights Reserved.
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.