This is a set of 18 QR codes perfect for your Thanksgiving listening center!
There are two types of QR codes included: small QR codes with just the title, and larger QR codes with a picture of the book. I cut my QR codes out and tape them inside the books. If you are using an Ipad or computer and no books, print the larger codes on cardstock, laminate, and cut out. You can create a bulletin board, velcro the QR codes onto the bulletin board, and switch them out each month. Or, hole punch each card, and use a binder ring to secure them together, so your students can flip through them!
I have run each video through ViewPure, so there are no ads or inappropriate content during the videos. The videos are originally from YouTube, so please make sure your campus allows you to access YouTube through your school's WiFi.
You will need a QR code reader app on your Ipad or Ipod. There are a lot of good, free ones in the app store!
Sometimes, videos will be changed or removed. If this happens and you are unable to load a specific video, please send an email to email@example.com and I will change or update the video ASAP!
The titles included in this bundle are:
1. Turkey Trouble
2. Arthur’s Thanksgiving
3. Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving
4. Thanksgiving for Emily Ann
5. Five Silly Turkeys
6. Give Thanks for Each Day
7. Thank You, Thanksgiving
8. There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey
9. Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
10. Thanksgiving at the Tappleton’s
11. The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks
12. Bear Says Thanks
13. I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie
14. Biscuit is Thankful
15. Clifford’s Thanksgiving Visit
16. Happy Thanksgiving, Curious George
17. The First Thanksgiving
18. Happy Thanksgiving, Biscuit