are great sight word books! I use these in my classroom and have seen my students’ reading levels soar. All you have to do to make them is to cut them in half and staple. These book contain many great features:
• Each book contains a mixture of a variety of sight words. The words can be found on the pre-primer and primer dolch lists, and the 4 Fry lists.
• Each cover of the books contains a list of all the sight words that are found in the book.
• The last page on each book is a writing page where the student gets to be the author.
• Great, easy to understand pictures to help the students learn about picture clues.
• The pictures are all in black and white so the students can have the fun of coloring them in.