Each of the following activities goes along with the book “That’s What Leprechaun’s Do!” by Eve Bunting. Don’t have the book? Find it here at StoryTimeOnline’s YouTube Channel:
- Before Reading Questions: Making predictions and activating prior knowledge. Sets purpose for reading.
- Thinking While Reading Graphic Organizer for students to record thoughts or questions as they read.
- Sequencing activity: Students cut and paste events from the story in the correct order
- Text Dependent Questions (2 pages)
- Character Bubble Map for Leprechauns (Black & White and Color)
- B.M.E. Books (Black & White and Color)
- Summary paragraph page to use with B.M.E. books
- Writing Craftivity with a choice of 5 writing prompts.
- Paper Bag Narrative Book (Students write a narrative as if they were a leprechaun. Pages for illustrations as well as lined pages for text included. Teacher directions also included!)
Want this product AND a book companion for "Fiona's Lace" by Patricia Polacco? Get them bundled at a discounted price!
Click Here for Bundle