This product contains 5 activities for the 100th day of school:
1. Building 100 - Students will build a tower using 100 cups. They will have to draw a model, measure the height of their tower, and use critical thinking to imagine how they could make their tower stronger.
2. 100 Math - Students will find two missing addends, show $1.00 using coins in two different ways, and complete and analyze a bar graph based on provided data.
3. 100 Words - Students will be challenged to write a story using exactly 100 words.
4. 100 Years - After reading a few facts about life 100 years ago, students will create facts about what they think life will be like 100 years from now.
5. 100 Seconds - Students will count to see how many of an activity they can complete in 100 seconds.