NEW PRODUCT! YOUR FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
About the Materials
This unit contains 68 task cards. There are 4 different sets, which cover:
* The First Five Colonies
* The New England Colonies
* The Mid-Atlantic Colonies
* The Southern Colonies
*Close note style study guides with keys,
*Student answer sheets with keys for each set,
*A final EDITABLE assessment.
Task Card Uses:
* Make a 13 Colonies Center
* Study guides can be included in interactive notebooks or with your lecture as study notes
* Task card questions can be projected on the screen for morning review
* Print sets of questions for students, punch a hole in the upper right corner, and secure with a ring to the task cards
* Pair students and have them use the questions to review for their upcoming assessment
* Use questions to make an interactive bulletin board
* Great study tools for homebound students or homeschoolers!
Just copy, cut out task cards using a paper cutter, and they are ready to use. It is best to print them on cardstock and laminate if you plan to use them for multiple purposes.