16+ digital interactive notebook pages on theevents and culture of the 1950s
for your paperless classroom. Students discover the beatniks and rock n roll, analyze consumerism, and more.
Great for Google Drive and 1:1 classrooms, this resource includes:
- clickable graphic organizers for students
- color coded boxes for the big ideas
- teacher tips
- possible responses for notes on the 1950s
- Black-line masters of all pages
- Era of Paradoxes
- Suez and the Middle East
- Revolt in Hungary
- Civil Rights in the 1950s
- Decade of Prosperity
- Rise of Consumerism
- Rise and Impact of the Auto
- Science and Technology: The Hydrogen Bomb
- Science Technology: Space
- Science and Technology: Medicine
- Culture: Television
- Culture: Alienation and Rock n’ Roll
- 1950s – Reflection Activity
Save a bundle!
This resource is available in the following bundles:
- US History 20th Century Digital Interactive Notebook Bundle
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
which begins with the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (late 19th/early 20th century).
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Cold war era and Modern History resources include:
- Cold War Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Communism and democracy comparison activity
1950s Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
Civil Rights Movement notes, activities and projects resource bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.