Engage students in the events and issues of the 1960s in the United States
with this mini-bundle of 4 resources.
Included in this bundle:
- 1960s Interactive Notebook including digital and blackline master versions
- Vietnam War Gallery Walk Activity and Analysis
- 1960 Presidential Election Kennedy vs Nixon Debate Rap Project EDITABLE
- Civil Rights Movement Collaborative Newspaper Activity
This product is available as part of the $$$ saving US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
which begins with the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (late 19th/early 20th century).
OR for notebook pages only, this product is part of the:
Twentieth Century Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Cold war era and Modern History resources include:
- Cold War Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- Communism and democracy comparison activity
1950s Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
Civil Rights Movement notes, activities and projects resource bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.