The 32 Most Effective SAT Math Strategies consists of a powerful collection of the most clever and easy-to-follow problem solving methods and tips that will maximize your SAT math score with the minimum amount of effort. The simple yet effective strategies in this book can be implemented immediately without learning any additional mathematics.
The 32 Most Effective SAT Math Strategies contains over 100 SAT math problems with step by step solutions illustrating exactly how to use each SAT math strategy effectively. In addition, the same problems are solved using more sophisticated methods for advanced students that wish to obtain a deeper understanding of the underlying mathematics.
The material in The 32 Most Effective SAT Math Strategies includes:
• 32 of the most effective SAT math strategies ever published
• 115 problems with solutions showing how to use each strategy properly
• several different solutions for most solved problems
The 32 Most Effective SAT Math Strategies is perfect for your SAT math prep for 5 reasons:
1. Dr. Warner realizes that every student learns differently and this is one of the reasons that many problems are solved in several different ways using different strategies. Every student will be able to find a solution that is a perfect fit for him/her. More advanced students will especially benefit from Dr. Warner’s approach of providing multiple solutions by helping them develop many methods to solve new problems, and to give deeper insight into the problems themselves so that those problems can be solved more quickly, more easily, and with no chance of making careless errors.
2.There are 115 SAT math problems to practice with split into 5 levels and distributed among the 4 general topic areas covered on the test. Explanations of the solutions are so thorough and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them.
3.The book is designed to generate huge SAT score increases with only 20 minutes of math preparation each day. By arranging the problems by strategy, you can easily find the techniques that you need the most practice with. The level and topic of each question is clearly indicated so you can pick out the problems that you need to focus on to raise your score without wasting time on problems that are too easy or too difficult for you.
4. Dr. Warner’s teaching methods will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become capable of getting an 800 even if you were not before picking up the book. The information in the introduction alone is enough to raise your SAT math score up to 50 points before you even attempt one math problem.
5. Dr. Warner has had to teach SAT prep for 14 years to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience, a Ph.D. in math, and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other SAT prep book. While other books teach general mathematical knowledge, Dr. Warner’s strategies are designed to exploit the test’s weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly while avoiding messy algebraic computations whenever possible.