Product Feedback Appreciated!
About the Materials:
* 40 task cards
*2 different sets ( 20 task cards per set)
* Task cards are made with variety of question types similar to what students see on high stakes testing!
* Topics cover the 5 Native American Resources (natural, capital, and human) as well as general information covering the five Major American Indian Nations
*Close note style study guides with keys
*Student answer sheets with keys for each set of task cards
*A colored map included, with a key locating the 5 nations (great for interactive notebooks!)
*A final editable assessment in Microsoft Word to aid the teacher in differentiating for their class!
Task Card Uses:
* Make a center about Native American Resources (natural, human, and capital resources)
* Make a center about the 5 Major American Indian Nations
* Cloze note study guides can be included in interactive notebooks or with your lecture as class notes
* Task card questions can be projected on the screen for morning review
* Print sets of questions for students, punch a hole in the upper right corner, and
secure with a ring, or use a 3 hole punch and print out questions for student review
* Pair students and have them use the questions to review for their upcoming assessment
* Use questions to make an interactive bulleting board
Just copy, cut out task cards using a paper cutter, and you are ready to use them! It is best to print them on cardstock and laminate if you plan to reuse them for future lessons.
Other Native American Resources You May Like: