This is a great resource to introduce, teach and display the five spelling rules of the silent "e".
The colorful anchor charts can be displayed within your classroom and will allow your students to use the charts as a reference when writing, reading and spelling.
This packet includes a chart for each of the five rules.
1. Silent final e makes the vowel say its name
2. English words don’t end with the letter v or u
3. Silent e after the letters c and g “soften” their sounds.
4. Every syllable must have a vowel.
5. Sometimes the silent final e has no purpose whatever.
( No Job “e” )