The 8th Amendment Unit
Room 311 has developed a unit on the 8th Amendment for your civics, government or criminal law class. This unit encourages critical thinking, debate and discussion, and research skills. This unit includes 7 distinct activities, including the following:
1) teacher discussion questions
2) an opinion essay on capital punishment with a grading rubric
3) an internet research guide on specific cases
4) activity on the Supreme Court
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.