Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
215 MB|13 pages
You’ll love looking back at the laughter, the learning, and the life lessons of the last year! And your students will love this end-of-the-year keepsake that encapsulates everything they did in 6th grade.
Ready-to-go templates and step-by-step directions make it a snap to add this fun-filled culminating activity to your end-of-year celebrations.
The ABCs of SIXTH GRADE Contents:
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the ABC BOOKS
• Photographs of each step make the projects extra-easy to create!
• An alphabetical list of things related to school
• A list of suggested uses and other ideas for this culminating project
• 7 Alphabet Templates for the students to fill out
Look what teachers are saying about other Circlebook Reports by GravoisFare:
“Not sure who's having more fun making these - my students or me!!”
“Students got a great deal of satisfaction out of finished product. So proud to show their parents on open classroom day.”
“A terrifically thought out and created resource.”
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on: