NOTE: This is the digital/downloadable version of the The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn trivia game I sell as a hard copy, so don't order both.
ALSO NOTE: This product is meant to be used after students have read the book.
Looking for a fun activity to top off your book unit? Try THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN edition of ThemeQuotes Trivia Games!
ThemeQuotes Trivia Games:
* are both fun and educational!
* link famous quotations to the themes of the books you teach!
* combine the word-recognition skills of Wheel of Fortune with the challenge of Trivial Pursuit!
ThemeQuotes Trivia Games also:
* promote values
* encourage teamwork
* develop students' understanding of theme
* challenge students' reading-for-detail skills
* provide a great review for objective tests
Students have fun while being exposed to some of the greatest thinkers in history: Gandhi, Mark Twain, Pearl Buck, Thoreau, Emerson, Nietzche, Thomas Jefferson, Eleanor Roosevelt, Kipling, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and more!
THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN edition includes:
* 300 trivia questions
* 16 transparency-ready ThemeQuotes puzzles
* ThemeQuotes puzzles key
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FILE FOR THIS TITLE!
Many different editions at all levels--just search for your favorite title!
Don’t miss my other unique products over THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN shown below. View them in my store!
• Bookmarks Plus: THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN edition—Handy Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: Trivia Game—Fun for the Whole Class! My ThemeQuotes games are the only games that link famous, value-promoting quotations to the themes of the books you teach! 300 questions! Students work in teams to play this cross between Wheel of Fortune™ and Trivia Pursuit™ game!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword—Use with Bookmarks Plus and the Huck Finn Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Use with Bookmarks Plus and the 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words! Helps prepare students for reading the book!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: 10 Quotefall Word Puzzles—Unique! Each quotefall is a quotation from the book. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the grid to squares in the columns directly below. Students love these puzzles—and they’re great spelling workouts!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: Complete the Simile Crossword Students use their knowledge of the book, their knowledge of language, and their imaginations to complete similes from the story! A great way to teach figurative language!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: Anagram Crossword Students decipher common terms from the novel. The puzzle can be challenging, but, as with all crosswords, each time students enter a correct answer, they are provided with clues for the next.
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: 4 Reading-for-Detail Crosswords—Based on the Novel! Great objective test reviews!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: “Creturs” Crossword—Fun crossword based on the animals mentioned in the book!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: 10 Word Searches—Based on the Book! 10 categories: What Characters!; Jim; The Great Escape; Those Rapscallions!; The Peter Wilkes Ordeal; Animals Galore; The “Murder” of Huck Finn; Tom’s Gang of Robbers; Life on a Raft; Sarah Mary Who???
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: In the Words of Huck—Focuses on Dialect! Includes 43 words that Huck adds his own spin to!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: Old New Words—REALLY UNIQUE! Focuses on 41 outdated words from the story. Challenging but fun!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: 10 Cryptograms—Encoded Quotations from the Novel! Students decode 10 thought-provoking quotations from the story! Each cryptogram puzzle has its own code. Who doesn’t love a code?
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: 16 Theme-Related Quotations + Teaching Ideas Well-researched quotations by some of history’s greatest thinkers that relate to the theme of the book!
• THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN: 10 Cryptocategory Word Puzzles—Unique! Students decode 10 lists of words from the book! Categories: The Mississippi River; Jim’s Escape; Pap; Bricksville; Huckleberry; The King and the Duke; Huck Vernacular; Mark Twain; Tom Sawyer; The Grangerfords and the Shepherdsons
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!