PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Welcome to the world of Silver the monkey. Join him on his adventure as he learns and discovers what life is like on the farm. He does seem to forget his bananas too, so you may need to help him look for them.
This is a 7 page booklet/workbook for young learners to get familiar with animals on the farm.
1. Reading comprehension - a short story which introduces the animals and their colours. At the bottom of the page are some questions to answer.
2. Who has my banana? Trace the map and see which animal has it. There are some yes and no questions to answer as well for animal word and picture recognition.
3. Writing exercise - next to each animal write whether you like or dislike it in full.
4. Colour in page - use the colour guide at the bottom of the page to help you.
5. Speaking cards - 6 topics - over 20 questions to get children talking.
6. What do farm animals eat? match the animal to what it eats.
7. Mummy and baby farm animal memory cards. Learn the vocabulary and have fun playing a game at the same time.
Stay tuned for more of Silver's adventures...
Thinking about being an online English teacher? Flexible hours, fun job, here's your invitation link to teach for DadaAbc: Click here