8 slide power point that covers:
- The external factors that lead to the Age of European Exploration such as the fall of Constantinople and the high demand for Asian goods & spices
- How the technological and financial resources necessary for long-distance sea voyages were present in the nations of Portugal and Spain by the 15th Century
- The voyages of the 3 Regents tested European explorers (Da Gama, Columbus, Magellan) and their outcomes
- The beginnings of the Columbian Exchange sparked by the Spanish exploration of the Americas
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- Numerous maps tracking the voyages of the early European explorers
- Portraits and artwork of explorers and their discoveries
- Large graphic on the process of the Columbian Exchange
- 2 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments that I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!
***Intended for use in Global History classrooms in preparation for the New York State Global Regents & Geography Exam***