The Albertosaurus Mystery - Quizzes
Please see the Preview
This nonfiction account follows Peter Currie as he follows clues to find a lost fossil site and make a discovery about how dinosaurs lived. It’s available on used book sites and can be found in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 4, Lesson 17.
1. Matching vocabulary quiz – with a glossary page prompt
2. Same Matching quiz without a page prompt
3. Short Answer – These pages expand on the multiple choice comprehension test provided by Journeys. The addition of text evidence and open questions increases rigor.
4. Short Answer - The same questions with sentence stem prompts. These are great for students who need more differentiation. This permits them to participate in the same activity with supports.
5. Freebie - single page version of Harcourt multiple choice with room for PAGE PROOF!
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kate-Hadfield-Designs
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
The Albertosaurus Mystery BUNDLE
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Quizzes
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Roll Read Graph Word Work
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Writing
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.