The Albertosaurus Mystery Word Work - Roll, Read and Graph Game
Please see the Preview
This nonfiction account follows Peter Currie as he follows clues to find a lost fossil site and make a discovery about how dinosaurs lived. It’s available on used book sites and can be found in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 4, Lesson 17.
The Albertosaurus Mystery Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kate-Hadfield-Designs
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
The Albertosaurus Mystery BUNDLE
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Quizzes
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Roll Read Graph Word Work
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Writing
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.