The Albertosaurus Mystery Writing Activities
Please see the Preview
This nonfiction account follows Peter Currie as he follows clues to find a lost fossil site and make a discovery about how dinosaurs lived. It’s available on used book sites and can be found in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 4, Lesson 17.
Writing about The Albertosaurus Mystery
All of the prompts include alignment to Common Core Grade 3.
1. Essay questions (2) suggested by Harcourt, with and without sentence level supports.
2. Nonfiction Text Features – to use with any Dinosaur informational text.
3. Dinosaur Fact finding pages (great with Pebble Go subscription website)
4. Idiom persuasive writing- “Go the way of the dinosaur”
5. Timeline of events – recount the story in time-sequence
6. Narrative fiction – Dinosaur Egg cause and effect
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kate-Hadfield-Designs
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
The Albertosaurus Mystery BUNDLE
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Quizzes
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Roll Read Graph Word Work
• The Albertosaurus Mystery Writing
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.