Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This Movie Guide Bundle contains guides for the following 8 movies where the American Dream is often represented throughout the film:
- A Better Life
- Glass Castle
- Great Gatsby
- Greatest Showman
- La Bamba
- McFarland, USA
- Pursuit of Happyness
BONUS: I’m also including my USA Themed Page Borders & Frames for your Documents!
**The Preview File for this purchase is a mixture of various pages from different movie guides that I have made so you can get a better idea of what my movie guides are like. All of my movie guides follow the same pattern as the preview file.
- 25 short Answer Questions – These are short questions to be answered while students watch the movie. They are basically used to keep the students’ attention and hold them accountable for the activity. These are usually completed individually but could also be completed in groups.
- 5 Critical Thinking Questions – These are questions for students to answer after having watched the movie. They are to be completed individually in about 3-4 sentences. They are designed to allow the students to practice their critical thinking skills based on various parts of the movie.
- 5 Reflection Questions – These reflection questions are to be answered individually after having watched the movie. They can be answered in about 3-4 sentences but are designed to have students relate various parts or aspects from the movie to their own lives. Students are encouraged to share their specific life experiences from their past, present, or future plans.
- Written Essay – This part is to allow students to individually write a 4-5 paragraph essay about a specific topic that was addressed in the movie. The topic and/or questions to be answered for the essay are stated in the instructions for the activity.
- Group Activity – This activity is to be completed in a small group and is designed to have students get together, do some research about a topic from the movie, and then discuss and/or present their findings to the class.
All the questions are available in a PDF format for quick and easy printing as well as in a Word format in case you would like to modify some of the questions to the specific needs of your class. A Teacher Answer Key is available for the 25 short answer questions and I have also included a document with instructions and recommendations for using these movie guides in your classes.
Thank you very much for viewing this document and please feel free contact me if you have any questions or comments!
If you're interested in many more movie guides and want to get much more bang for your buck, you might want to check out my complete movie guide bundle package here (the list of movies is constantly growing and includes all of these guides within this bundle as well):
Or if you’re interested in some other Movie Guide Bundles, please check out the following links: