Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.43 MB | 6 pages
This American Revolution Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards for ELA and requires students to work together to create a research project. It is the perfect way to introduce the topic in a history class, or to familiarize students with the American Revolution before reading related literature.
The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
The American Revolution Paper -The American Revolution Research Topics - Common Core Standards for The American Revolution - Group Research Project - The American Revolution Research Assignment - The American Revolution Term Paper