The American Revolution & The Birth of America Interactive Notebook and Lapbook
allows students to think on a higher level by virtue of collaborative and imaginative work. Students will create their lapbooks and/or use the templates for an interactive notebook for one of the most exciting units that social studies has to offer!
This bundle has been updated and enhanced and is jam-packed with activities that will spark higher order thinking on many differentiated levels!
Lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
This 84-page packet includes:
• How to Create Your Lapbook
• Pre-selected no-prep, web-links embedded throughout!
• Uncommon Learning:Customized Activities Options
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation & and Diverse Learners
• American Revolution Vocabulary Pocket & with 33 pre-made, no-prep Vocabulary Cards
• Classwork/Homework Vocabulary Word Word
• Interactive Notebook Vocabulary Fold Tabs
• The 8 Strands of Social Studies Wheel: The American Revolution
• Interactive Informational Diamond
• Interactive Accordion Timeline
• Create a Revolutionary Flag with Symbolism
• Create a British Flag with Symbolism
• Create a Revolutionary Art piece
• The American Revolution 5-Point Pentagon: Spies and Traitors
• What would George Washington say if he could see the United States of America today?...and...What would King George say if he could see the United States of America today? Activity
• An 'All About...' Trapezoid Foldable: Join, or Die / Benjamin Franklin
• Compare and Contrast Venn: The French and Indian War with The American Revolution
• A Compare and Contrast Brackets: Patriots vs. Loyalists
• Cause & Effect Flaps: What are some of the causes and effects of The American Revolution?
• Cause & Effect Flaps: What is the cause and effect of The Boston Tea Party?
• Cause & Effect Flaps: What is the cause and effect of The Stamp Act?
• Map Skills: Identify the Original 13 Colonies
• What is the cause and effect of The Boston Massacre?
• Boston Tea Party Flip-Book Style Flap
• A 'We the People' Higher Level Thinking Response Scroll
• Key Colonist and Key British / Loyalists Fact Pocket with 32 pre-made, no-prep Important Figure Cards
• Enrichment: Famous Figure Spotlight:Trifolds: Patrick Henry, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson
• The Boston Massacre Trifold
• The American Revolution Chain Link Facts: Link interesting facts that The American colonies of New York, Massachusetts, Virginia, and Pennsylvania have in common.
• The Shot Heard 'Round the World Trifold
• The Four Sides of a Battle foldable
• The Articles of Confederation: Swiss Cheese Research Activity
• Create Your Own Revolutionary Political Cartoon
• Create Your Own Travel Brochure
• The American Revolution Time Travel Activity: What souvenirs would you take back?
• Compare and Contrast The American Revolution:Then and Now
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment Reflection Activity
...and much, much more!
Common Core Aligned, 84 pages.
Take advantage of GIGANTIC $AVING$ With our The Iroquois, American Revolution, and French & Indian War MEGA Bundle Toolbox
and $ave over $30.00!
You May Also Be Interested in Our The Three Branches of Government with 2016 Election Bonus Material!
Take advantage of our other no-prep bundles:
★ Ancient River Valley Civilizations Lessons & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ Brazil Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ The 3 Branches of Government Lesson Plans & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ Immigration: Then and Now Lesson Plans & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ The Spanish American War Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ NYC 5 Boroughs SUPER MEGA Lesson Plan and Interactive Notebook Bundle
★ Mexico Lesson Plans and Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle
★ Symbols of America Lesson Plan Bundle & Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
★ China Unit Lessons and Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle
★ The Old West Pioneers MEGA Lesson Plan Bundle w/ Interactive Notebook Activities
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2015