Click here for a video preview of the complete unit and an introduction to our company!
Try the first lesson free for a limited time!
This product includes all of the materials necessary to teach a lesson about the Crossing of the Delaware by George Washington and the Continental Army and the impact of these events on the American Revolution. This lesson also includes instruction on the battles of Trenton and Princeton. These materials were designed by our expert staff to fit one night of homework (or about 30 minutes of previous class time) followed by one period of instruction. Materials include:
- A fully editable PowerPoint presentation that already includes high resolution images, a warm-up discussion / writing activity, and guiding questions and answers.
- An original reading about the Crossing of the Delaware River and the events that followed.
- A multiple choice question worksheet that checks student understanding of the assigned reading.
- An open-ended question worksheet that allows students to demonstrate an analytical understanding of the course material.
- A guide on how to use these materials most effectively. Quick tip --> These materials work best when the reading and worksheets are assigned or completed prior to using the PowerPoint for instruction and discussion.
- A list of sources and suggested reading for you and your students.
- Answer Keys included for ALL worksheets!