These digital interactive notebook graphic organizers will help students organize information about the early Americas!
Interactive notebooks are an effective tool in the classroom. Not only can they assist students in keeping their work organized, but they are also an easy-to-access resource for reference throughout the year.
The Americas Digital Interactive Notebook for Google Drive is intended as a resource for late-elementary and middle school ages.
It does not include any types of informational text but does include 9 interactive pages with answer keys to help students organize the information you teach!
1. Cover Page
2. One vocabulary activity
3. The Geography of the Americas (tabs for land features and water features)
4. Arriving in America (tabs for the land route and the water route)
5. North American People (tabs for four regions of North America - Northwest, Southwest, Great Plains, and Eastern Woodlands. You can customize your list of people you wish your students to describe within those categories)
6. Aztec (space for location, society, major achievements, and art and culture)
7. Inca (space for location, society, major achievements, and art and culture)
8. Maya (space for location, society, major achievements, and art and culture)
9. Map of the Americas (a blank map of the Americas to use however you wish!)
Please check out the preview to see what's included!
If you have any questions or concerns, the best way to reach me is through email at email@example.com