Complete, thoroughly engaging, creative writing lesson pack – three lessons in one! All resources included. Students get the opportunity to write their own apocalypse story. Lessons are carefully structured over three sessions so that students can build up their ideas before the main writing activity in lesson 3.
This complete Power Point includes:
• Anagram starter and objectives (anagram within the objectives to add interest.)
• Prompt to think about the type of story they might want to write.
• An example of a blurb and blurb writing activity.
• Interesting character activity where students have to select four images from eight and give them a character profile.
• Anagram starter and objectives (anagram within the objectives to add interest) and crossword starter.
• Prompts to consider their story plan – characters, setting, problem and solution.
• Prompt to write the first part of their story and spelling tip.
• Interactive lesson plenary – key word chance.
• Lesson starter review.
• Prompts to write the main writing activity with a review slide to break up the writing if required.
• Interactive lesson plenary – key word chance 2.
60+ page Power Point!
Please rate if you are happy with the lesson, thank you.
(Credits: copyright free images from flickr.com)