Do you have a student who is struggling with bad habits, or you know could be more successful if they tried a new approach to school? This is a great class resource for cohesiveness and reflection. This is a great transition piece for students who need a little thoughtful reflection.
There is a place for reflection and writing a bad habit to break, and a new habit to start, and a poem to read to the class and analyze as a group.
I use it as a religion resource for planning in January. Enjoy!
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged