Start your year off on the right foot with the 2018/2019 Art Teacher planner. It was made specifically for art teachers by me, a fellow art teacher!
In your planner you get a 12 month planner to help you have an organized and successful school year that includes...
- Space to devise a game plan for the new school year
- Space to goal plan each month
- Monthly reminders to help keep all of the chaos of being an art teacher in check
- Every page is a coloring page...because sometimes that helps us focus and brainstorm
- Weekly planning pages to keep track of your classes
- 4 Note sections for each month
- Curriculum Map that helps you plan for each grade, week by week (fillable)
- Blank Fillable Weekly Planner page
This planner starts August 2018 and ends July 2019
This planner was made because I saw nothing like it and wanted there to be resources for art teachers that helped them be successful at what they do.
This is a downloadable digital file. You have permission to print this file one time and it is for your personal use only. Below are directions on how to assemble your planner.
The cover file is the front and back cover. These pages need to be printed in color and one sided.
The 2018-2019 file can be printed in black and white and should be front and back printing.
You have several options for assembling--Listed below are the two options that I recommend!
If you do not have the capabilities to print through school or home, I recommend you check out "BestValueCopy.com." It is the cheapest printing that I have been able to find anywhere.
When you go through the site, click the options that you would like. They can spiral bound it or 3 hole punch it. When you go to download the files, you will download your cover file and your "2018-2019plannerencryptedreduced.pdf" file. Specify in the notes that your cover file is the cover that will be printed in color and that the planner file is the inside of the book, printed black and white and double sided. If you are a first time user at bestvaluecopy.com, you can enter in the promo code "FBWC1" and receive the first free 200 black and white copies!
3 RING BINDER:
1) Print the planner
2) Three hole punch the black and white pages and put into the binder.
3) Purchase dividers so that you can easily locate the months and sections inside the planner. (I highly recommend purchasing dividers that have pockets so you can keep faculty meeting handouts/parent notes/student notes inside your binder so that you can easily reference them when needed)
4) Place the cover pages on the outside of the binder and get planning!!
SPIRAL BOUND (Shown in pictures)
1) Print the planner
2) Have the cover pages laminated
3) Take to a printing store (like Office Depot or FedEx etc) and have them spiral bound the planner together.
4) Purchase dividers that are self-adhesive (I found some from Avery) so you can stick directly onto the paper and get planning!