This is a zip file including a PDF student notes/activity packet as well as the SMART Notebook (suggested) Answer Key File. This was made for an 11th Grade 8:1 self-contained US History class. Students are all NYS regents level and work productively when given guided worksheets. Use this as a supplementary activity alongside your own lessons or as a standalone lesson. Worksheets are can be done with very little outside information needed. There are a few notes/vocab pieces students would need to be given if this is new material to them, but very basic.
** This works well for students who are out of the classroom or district and need work sent through a tutor.
** Packet Material Includes:
1. Articles of Confed (Weaknesses & Strengths)
2. Northwest Ordinance Activity
3. Constitutional Convention (Great & 3/5 Compromises)
4. Articles of Confederation Story Activity
5. Regents review questions to use as review, preparation or a quiz