Also included in
- AMERICAN REVOLUTION BUNDLE: 15-PACK.If you teach about the American Revolution to middle school students then you know that middle schoolers tend to have shorter attention spans and that they often learn better with visuals and by “doing” instead of passively listening. The 15 products in this Amer$36.20$52.75Save $16.55
- AMERICAN REVOLUTION & CIVIL WAR BUNDLE: 30-PACK.If you teach about the American Revolution and Civil War to middle school students then you know that middle schoolers tend to have shorter attention spans and that they often learn better with visuals and by “doing” instead of passively listening.$68.75$104.75Save $36.00
- Middle School Geography, Government, and Psychology Bundle -- 31 Products! When I started teaching middle school Social Studies over 17 years ago I was given a text book that was outdated, at an advanced reading level, and did not provide any supplemental material. I found myself completely on my$29.99$57.74Save $27.75
- If you are looking for your students to make a connection to Constitution Day on September 17th, or teach U.S. History and need a way to help students understand the buildup to the Constitution, then any one of the three products in this bundle might be able to help. I teach 8th grade U.S. History$6.20$7.75Save $1.55
- Middle School Social Studies Bundle. This bundle is providing you with 15 products that I’ve used in my classroom and are tried-and-true activities. When I first started teaching middle school I remember feeling so stressed because I didn’t have any resources to fall back on. This bundle provides$24.00$46.75Save $22.75
- This American Revolution Bundle: 5 Activities for Middle School Social Studies will be a great addition to your U.S. History curriculum! These 5 products will keep your middle school students actively engaged in your classroom while being able to collaboratively learn from each other at times. I t$10.00$15.50Save $5.50
- This three-pack allows your students to use primary source documents to help them become better students of history. Students will analyze the Articles of Confederation, the 7 articles of the U.S. Constitution, and segments from Washington's Farewell Address. Descriptions of all three resources ar$10.75$12.50Save $1.75
- This two-pack allows your students to use primary source documents to help them become better students of history. Students will analyze the Articles of Confederation and the 7 articles of the U.S. Constitution. Descriptions of each resource below:The Articles of ConfederationUsed in over 1,400 cl$7.50$9.00Save $1.50
- This bundle of U.S. History primary sources provides you with a way to help your students better understand the ideas and meanings behind some of the most famous documents from America's past and how they connect to today's world. Each resource comes in both paper and digital formats.Click on the l$18.00$21.00Save $3.00
Used in over 1,200 classrooms, this resource will help your students understand America's first attempt at a formal set of rules without them drifting off into daydream land. Provided is a summarized story about the Articles of Confederation that I use with my 8th grade U.S. History students which explains why the Articles of Confederation came about, the powers delegated to the state and national governments, and the strengths and weaknesses of the document.
Table of Contents
Full Text of the Articles of Confederation
Breaking Down the Articles One By One Assignment
Notes Sheet for Presentation
Comparing the Articles to Parents/Teens w/Federalist & Anti-Federalist Survey
Here's my Articles of Confederation companion product:
For a GREAT classroom management tool check out one of my BEST-SELLERS!
Connect with Surviving Social Studies...
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the ‘Follow Me’ next to my logo to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on www.survivingsocialstudies.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Surviving Social Studies
Copyright ©Surviving Social Studies. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.