Pictures are such a valuable part of any social studies or science unit, but it can often be difficult to find the right pictures. Teachers just don't have time to scour magazines, and printing random pictures from the internet isn't a good idea.
Each of these 16 full color images are designed to give your students a better understanding of the atmosphere. Each picture also has a caption that explains how the picture relates to the unit.
There are so many ways to use these pictures in your classroom. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Put up a bulletin board at the beginning of your unit on the atmosphere.
2. Put up the pictures one at a time as the topic arises in class.
3. Print four pictures to a page to make picture cards for individual use.
4. Use the pictures in small groups.
5. Have students make predictions based on the pictures.
6. Pair with reading passages about the atmosphere
You will get:
- 16 images related to the atmosphere including captions
- suggestions on how to use the pictures
Laminate the pictures and use them year to year!
You may also be interested in The Atmosphere Reading Passages and Questions with Audio Support