Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Understanding the atom and the periodic table are essential to the chemistry student. These six PowerPoint lessons and guided notes cover the atomic theory, the quantum mechanical model of the atom, atoms and isotopes, the periodic table, electron configurations, and periodic trends.
Each presentation is perfectly paired with the included guided notes. The guided notes are provided in two formats: binder and interactive notebook foldable. Each format is provided as complete, guided notes, and blank. Additionally, the guided notes are included as an iPDF document that allows students to fill in the blanks directly on their computer, tablet, or phone.
- Teacher-Led Presentation - Whether in a whole-group or small-group format, this professional-quality PowerPoint presentation provides you and your students plenty of opportunity for engaging interaction.
- Self-Paced Presentation - This self-paced PDF presentation is perfect for absent students, are unable to get all of the notes during class, or simply as a stand-alone assignment.
- Printable Student Notes - With completed notes, fill-in-the-blank (cloze) notes, and blank notes, differentiation is a breeze.
- Binder or Interactive Notebook Formats - All three versions of the student notes are provided in two formats. One is standard letter size and is designed to be hole-punched and stored in a binder. The other is designed to be folded to fit into an interactive science notebook.
- Digital iPDF Student Notes - An interactive PDF is the perfect option for the 1:1 classroom, flipping the classroom, or distance learning. This amazing format allows students to complete the fill-in-the-blank format notes right on their computer. The best thing, since it is a PDF, it is super portable and can be completed without the need for an internet connection.
- Vocabulary - A firm understanding of any science requires a good grasp of the tier III vocabulary unique to each discipline. Vocabulary terms are highlighted throughout the presentation and aggregated on the final slide.
- 6 PowerPoint Presentations
- 6 Guided Notes for a Binder
- 6 Guided Notes for an Interactive Notebook
- 6 iPDF Guided Notes
You may also like these other quality products from The Chemistry Nerd.
Who doesn’t like getting things for free? Here are a couple of ways to get your hands on some free products.
are points that can be applied to future TpT purchases. Visit your page and click “Leave a Review” beside each of your purchased products. TpT gives you credits for every review that you can use toward the purchase of more resources. Providing feedback also helps teacher-authors improve current resources and create new products to better meet your needs. I always appreciate your feedback.
When you follow me on TpT you will be among the first to know about sales, discounts, freebies, and new product launches. Click on the star next to my store logo to become a follower.