This unit is based on the selection entitled The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (pages 65-71) from Chapter 1 of the 11th grade ELA Holt textbook.
Contents include the following:
1. Unit instructions
2. A seven-page PDF of the text from the book, including annotations for the teacher
3. A ten-page student packet of seventy-four reading questions
4. A full teacher answer key for the reading packet
5. A four-page test with fourteen questions linked to eleven California ELA standards (although questions are appropriate for students of any state)
6. A full teacher answer key for the test
This unit has been meticulously prepared. I am sure you will find it to be an excellent value and to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise noted, all documents are in Microsoft Word to allow you to make any alterations that you so desire.