I love using games in math. If I can't find it, I create it. In this bundle, the work is all done for you. There are engaging games for the many areas of place value.
- Bean Shake Up (3 & 4-digit numbers): use beans and an egg carton to make a number.
- High Roller (3 & 4-digit numbers): roll a number and place it in the ones, tens, hundreds or thousands to make the largest number
- Place for Zero: determine if zero has a place in a number...or not
- The Value of Numbers: determine the value of a digit to write the
number in expanded form
- I Have, Who Has?: uses place value and expanded form, to determine a number
- Scoot & Slide: this Scoot game focuses on numbers using Base 10, 10 more/less, 100 more/less, expanded/standard form, skip-counting forwards/backwards by 5s, 10, 100s, number words and writing numbers using place value
- Roll-a-Robot: 4 different games focus on 10 less, number words,
100 more, drawing Base 10, expanded form and place value