PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.27 MB | 29 pages
Want a fun and interactive activity to help teach your students about character traits? The BFG pack includes a variety of character trait sorting cut and paste activities and printables for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits, physical traits and feelings. By undertaking these activities students are expanding their vocabulary and making inferences about characters in order to sort the character traits correctly.
♥ Literacy centers
♥ Morning work
♥ Book Companion
This pack includes two sets of the following printables in color and black and white:
• Cut and paste sorting worksheets – sort the BFG and Sophie’s traits into appearance and qualities.
• Cut and paste sorting worksheet – sort the character traits into positive and negative. The positive traits were displayed by the BFG and the negative traits were by the other giants in the story.
• Worksheet – students write their own positive traits to describe the BFG and negative traits to describe the other giants. They then write what they infer about the BFG and provide evidence from the text.
• Cut and paste sorting worksheets – sort the character traits for the Queen and Fleshlumpeater. Sort the character traits for the BFG and Bloodbottler.
• Cut and paste sorting worksheets – sort the words into synonyms and antonyms for the words: brave and compassionate.
Please see the preview for a closer look at the printables.
I also have other Character Traits packs available from my store. See below:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
♥BECOME A FOLLOWER ♥
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Click here and visit my Facebook page for regular updates on freebies and teaching ideas!