The Babe and I – Roll Read and Graph
The Babe and I
by David Adler
This historical fiction book is a delightful addition to units on the Great Depression, baseball, business, money or economics. It is included in Harcourt’s Storytown.
The book is also available here at Barnes and Nobles.
“Can we play again?”
Students love this dice game that reinforces vocabulary, graphing, and number sense. Every time it’s played the answers could be different – so these games are great for review too. Keep a bucket of them ready for early finishers!
Each Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 3 premade versions of the dice (pictures, vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank)
• 2 full-page size math response pages
• 2 half-page size graphs (vocabulary and definitions)
• 2 variations of half-page sized math response
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Please check my store for supporting documents-
The Babe and I - Vocabulary Posters and Word Wall
The Babe and I - Interactive Vocabulary and Grammar PPT
The Babe and I - Matching Game and Quizzes
The Babe and I - Roll Read and Graph Vocabulary Game
The Babe and I – Reading Strategies and Vocabulary Test
The Babe and I – Compilation 4 pack – Matching; Test; Roll Read and Graph; Word Wall & Posters
The Babe and I – Multiple Choice PPT test
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
Please feel free to send me questions and suggestions at email@example.com