The leading multisensory teaching & learning math program, Touch Math, provides enrichment activities and reinforcement, and achieves the best possible outcomes for students with special needs. Each numeral from 1 through 9 has Touch Points that correspond to the digit's value.
• Numerals 1 through 5 have single Touch Points
• Numerals 6 through 9 have double Touch Points
As students count the Touch Points, they associate numerals with real values. They learn that numerals represents a quantity.
Included In This Resource:
• Numerals Are Differentiated (Single Dot, Double Dot, All Dot)
• 9 Worksheets (Per Numeral Group: 0-2, 3-5, 6-8, 0-9)
• 20 Mini-Posters (With & Without Directions)
• 2 Interactive Activities ("Pom-Pom Math Cards" & "Clip Cards")
• Full Flash Card Set
• B&W Ink Saver
Touch Math Large Poster Set