The PowerPoint is over 65 pages and is a chapter-by-chapter reading guide created for all twenty chapters. It includes:
- Biographical background on Plath and Rosenberg video link with questions.
- Reading comprehension questions and practice identifying literary devices
- Answer key provided for chapter work
- 40 vocabulary words with definitions
- Three nonfiction pieces with questions from Psychology Today, “Dying for Melodrama: Why Does Sylvia Plath Still Seduce the Adolescent Psyche?” TIME magazine, “Of Whom the Bell Told,” and ABC News item from 2018, “Suicide Contagion.” (Articles and links included as reference).