“The Bells” by Edgar Allan Poe Complete Lesson Bundle
This is a complete lesson pack for “The Bells” by Edgar Allan Poe. All of the documents are alterable so that you can tailor them for your purposes. Also, all of the graphic organizers can be used for any poem. The worksheets are provided in BOTH .pdf and MS Word formats for all users and formats. These materials are designed to be convenient and ready to use. They do not require any prep and can be used as an emergency lesson for a sub.
To make consideration of a purchase more convenient, the preview contains thumbnails of the ENTIRE content instead of just parts. There is NO GUESSING with this purchase.
The .zip folder has everything listed below.
Worksheets and Lesson Plan
1. Lesson Plan with step-by-step instructions on how to use the materials.
2. MS Word and .pdf study guide with a preview, a KWL chart, brief author's profile, reading and comprehension questions, a term review, and a critical thinking quickwrite.
3. Answer Key
Includes following worksheets:
1. Peer Evaluation Sheet
2. Personification Poem Worksheet
3. Writing Metaphors Worksheet
4. Writing Similes Worksheet
Includes the following graphic organizers:
1. Author’s Purpose Chart
2. Figurative Language Chart
3. Imagery Chart
4. Read For Detail 5W and H Diagram
5. Writing Style Chart
6. Symbol Chart
7. Theme Diagram
8. Poetry Theme Diagram
9. Tone and Mood Diagram
10. Persona Diagram
11. Venn Diagram
12. Historical Analysis Chart
Includes the following Powerpoint presentations:
1. Figurative Language Powerpoint
2. Imagery, Voice, and Persona Powerpoint
3. Irony and Ambiguity Powerpoint
4. Poetic Form Powerpoint
5. Rhyme and Meter Powerpoint
6. Sound Devices Powerpoint
7. Symbolism and Allegory Powerpoint
8. How to Find Theme Powerpoint
9. Theme Powerpoint
Also, I try to keep within the highest quality for all of my materials so please feel free to suggest how I might improve my gear! Also, if you like this product feel free to check out my other stuff!
Short Story Lessons
Thanks for browsing!
Quality Teaching Products