End of the Year Activity
The Best Part of 4th Grade
The Best Part of Grade 4
As the end of the school year approaches use this class book as a review of the school year. Have your students respond to the prompt: The best part of 4th grade was _________________________________. Have them draw an illustration to go with their response. Combine the pages to form a book and read it together, discussing the school year as you do.
1. The Best Part of 4th Grade color cover
2. The Best Part of 4th Grade black and white cover
3. Student page- The best part of 4th grade was ______________.
4. The Best Part of Grade 4 color cover
5. The Best Part of Grade 4 black and white cover
6. Student page- The best part of grade 4 was ______________.
See the preview to view the page.
Have a look at my other class books: Class Books
Check out my other end of the school year products:
End of the School Year Bundle1st-6th Grade Memory BookKindergarten Memory BookLooking Ahead Writing PageMy Summer Bucket ListMy Summer Bucket List Class BookEnd of the School Year ActivitiesEnd of the School Year Coloring PagesEnd of the School Year BookmarksThis year has been a ball! CraftMy future is so bright I have to wear shades! CraftThe Best Part of KindergartenThe Best Part of 1st GradeThe Best Part of 2nd GradeThe Best Part of 3rd GradeThe Best Part of 5th GradeThe Best Part of 6th Grade